- Definition of occupations with the highest mobility in the specified crossborder regions in countries of partnership in cooperation with local employment offices where the employers are required to announce the employment of foreigners.
- Criterias description and definition - to compare results of initial and further education for specified occupations
- Verification by employers - feedback from employers employing workers from the countries of partnership in occupations which have been identified with the highest cross-border labour mobility determines in particular lack on competencies in the moment of entering new job and vice versa to find out which competencies are not used.
- Summary of recommendations for authorities in countries of partnership
Based on data obtained from the above described activities an outcome analysis and recommendations for recognition of initial and further education outcomes will be provided
- O1 Project website
- O2 Analysis of the VET results in chosen occupations | O2 Comparison of the VET results in chosen occupations
- O3 Feedback summary from employers to the competencies of migrants
- O4 Recommendations and conclusions summary for authorities in countries of partnership
- O5 Comprehensive study CrossVETcompair